Comment on page
1. Main Screen
About the functions on the main screen and functions of the towns.
- You can check your Nickname, Level, EXP, and Arena Ranking.
- You can see your Account info, Greeting, and Account Buff when you touch it.
- You can set the Flag in your Account Info.
- You can check the Notice and TIP for the game.
- You can check the Hot-time events where you can additionally acquire EXP and Gold for a set period of time.
- If you select the official website or Telegram button, you can go directly to the site you selected.
1) Energy : Goods that are consumed for Campaign and content use.
- 1 energy is generated every 5 minutes, and as the level increases, the maximum energy retention increases.
- If the energy is at the maximum, no additional is created.
2) Gold : In-game goods for reinforcing heroes, awakening/transcendence, reinforcing equipment, etc.
3) Ruby : An in-game currency used to summon heroes and use contents.
1) Retained Goods : You can check the goods you have by touching the (▼) button.
2) Chat : You can chat with other users who have connected to the same channel.
3) Other Menus : You can check Hero Management, Inventory, Mission, Mailbox, Collection, and Options.
1) Event : You can check the list and contents of events currently in progress in the game.
2) Login Event : Attendance is checked when you log in to the game, and rewards are sent to your mailbox.
3) Event Package : You can check what's in the event package.
- You can check your heroes.
- You can check the information of the hero you acquired.
- It's a hall you can summon new heroes.
- A summoned hero can be your new colleague.
- You can summon random heroes by Summon scroll, goods, etc.
- You can check the daily missions and quests, achievements, and receive rewards.
- You can check and manage your friends, and you can exchange energy with your friends.
The total number of friends can be up to 50, and you can delete friends up to 10 per day.
- You can check your weekly rankings, season rewards.
- You can check your heroes/equipment management, items, and accessories.
- You can create a guild, join/leave a guild, and check guild information.
- You can reinforce the patterns or check the information about the patterns.
You can purchase packages, buildings, and in-game items.
- Package : A package shop with a variety of items including ruby, energy, etc. is available.
- GOLA Shop : You can purchase items using GOLA.
- Building : You can build buildings with various functions.
- Honor Building : You can build buildings that can enhance the heroes' abilities.
- Cash Shop : A shop where you can buy gold and ruby.
- Ticket / Item : A shop where you can purchase materials, items, and tickets to enter the contents.
- Mileage Shop : A shop where you can purchase items with mileage acquired through purchases and missions.
1) Campaign There are multiple regions organized by attributes, with 15 stages per region. You can raise your level through exploration and acquire equipment / gold / hero / summon scroll / godium, etc. Equipment and item drop information can be found in the Loot Info.
- Quarry Pillage You can loot unmined goods from the others' quarry. Each time you find a loot target, your gold consumption increases. The increased gold consumption is reset the next day.
- Duel Grounds You can use your ticket to battle with other users. A season runs for 7 days, and you can receive rewards according to your ranking after the season ends. You can get the medal of honor and the godium for the progress of the duel grounds and season compensation.
- Attribute PVP PVP content that is available only to heroes of those attributes depending on the day of the week. Admission attributes change daily, and you can receive a ranking reward at the end of the season. You can get the Soul Stone of the attribute with the progress of the Attribute PVP and the season reward.
- Arena With 5 heroes, you compete against other users. One season runs for 7 days, and you can receive rewards based on your ranking after the season ends. You can get trophies as rewards for arena progress, season rewards, and defense wins, and godium as season rewards.
- The Abyss A raid dungeon where you can get equipment and material items by fighting against a powerful boss. You can get the heroes' weapons according to the boss's attributes, and you can also get light/dark attribute weapons. A new difficulty level is opened according to the required level, and the higher the level, the stronger the enemy and the higher the reward. However, even if the level condition is satisfied, the raid dungeons are opened sequentially depending on whether or not they are clear.
- Dimensional Door A raid dungeon where you can get equipment and material items by fighting against a powerful boss. Depending on the boss, you can get equipments for each part, and you can get material items and attribute summon scrolls. A new difficulty level is opened according to the required level, and the higher the level, the stronger the enemy and the higher the reward. However, even if the level condition is satisfied, the raid dungeons are opened sequentially depending on whether or not they are clear.
- Dimensional Rift This is a dungeon that can be opened with points acquired through battles in Campaign. You can get equipments and material items in the same way just like the Dimensional Door. If you chieve 100% of the points, you can get one ticket, and up to 3 tickets can be accumulated. When the Dimensional Rift is opened, it is possible to enter again and again by consuming energy until the the Dimensional Rift closed.
- Tower of Challenge The Tower of Challenge is a dungeon with more than 100 floors. You can progress up to the maximum floor sequentially, and the higher the floor, the stronger the monsters you will face. You can get the first clear reward only once, and the already cleared floor can randomly obtain items corresponding to the compensation information through the use of Auto Clear. The Tower of Challenge resets to the first floor on the 1st of every month.
- Attribute Tower of Challenge The Attribute Tower of Challenge is a dungeon with 30 floors. You can proceed up to the maximum floor sequentially, and only attribute heroes according to the day of the week can enter. The hero's HP, which has decreased since entering, will not be restored. The first clear reward can only be obtained once, and The Attribute Tower of Challenge is reset every Monday.
- Gold Dungeon This is a dungeon where you can get gold by defeating monsters. Depending on the wave, the amount of gold you can get increases, and if you defeat the wave boss, you can obtain various items at random. There are two entry methods to obtain GOLA or Godium in the Gold Dungeon.
1) Main Hall It's the building where the king lives. You can set up or change the defensive placement of PVP content. Duel Grounds, Arena, and Quarry cannot be used for defensive deployments in duplicate.
2) Summoning Hall It's a building that summons new heroes. A summoned hero can be your colleague. You can summon random heroes by Summon scroll, goods, etc.
3) Quarry A quarry that produces various goods. You can harvest the mined goods for a certain period of time, and to protect the unharvested goods, you must deploy a defensive hero. You can get gold, energy, awakening stones, and soul stones through mining. If you want to expand the quarry, you must defeat the gatekeepers on each floor.
4) Upgrade Hall It is a building that you can strengthen heores by using their heroes as materials. If you use the same hero as a material, the skill level of one of your skills will be strengthened randomly.
5) Magic Shop This is a shop where you can purchase various equipment and items with gold. New products will be displayed on a regular cycle. Each slot is opened sequentially as you achieve the level, and can be expanded immediately using the ruby. Also, you can refresh the product with rubies and display it again.
6) Temple of Blessings You can get various items in the Temple of Blessings through praying once a day. You can use rubies if you want to pray more than once in a day. In the Temple of Grace within the Temple of Blessings, items can be acquired through praying using a godium.
7) Hall for Evolution / Fusion / Transcendence It is a building where you can grow your hero through evolution, fusion, and transcendence. Evolution/Fusion uses attribute soul stone, trophy, and gold with the same grade of maximum level heroes. Using the same hero for evolution increases the skill level of the hero. However, fusion is not applicable. Transcendence uses attribute soul stone, transcendence stones, and the same hero/transcendence rabbit, and the skill level does not increases.
8) Extracting Hall This is a building where you can exchange heroes for the corresponding attribute soul stone. Extraction is only available for 3★ or higher heroes. It can be converted to an soul stone that corresponds to the attribute of the hero you hold, and gold is consumed when extracted.
9) Awakening Hall It's a building that activates the potential power of heroes. You need soul stone that has same attribute with the hero you want to awaken, awakening stone, trophy, and gold. Awakening a hero improves basic abilities and adds passive skills that enhance heroes of the same attributes.
10) Guild You can also get in the guild not only click the guild button, but also click on the building. You can be a member of a guild, check the guild information, and set up a guild defense deck in the building.
11) Training Hall It is a building that increases the level of heroes. You can level up your hero even if you are not logged into the game. When heroes' traning has ended at the training center, gold is required based on the training time.
12) Barracks Heroes can be stored in barracks buildings rather than in inventory. This is a space for storing unused heroes, and the stored heroes cannot be used for battle, growth, or enhancement. You can use rubies to expand the storage slots.
13) Duel Hall This is a practice space where you can battle your own heroes. You can find out how strong your hero is thruogh the battles.
14) Combination Lab A building that summons new heroes by combining heroes that meet the conditions. Summons a new hero of your choice, and the combination consumes the required heroes and materials.
Heroes used as combination materials will not be recovered, please be aware of the use!
- You can view a list of story quests that are in progress or completed.
- Moves to the SWAP menu window where you can swap the Godium you got for GOLA.