Comment on page
2. Battle Screen
Description of the function of the battle screen in Campaign
- You can check the Hero's Level, HP, effect (buff), EXP, progress stage, and Hot Time event.
- You can change the battle hero by touching the hero who joined the party.
- You can move the hero with the control pad.
- You can check consecutive kills and rewards (gold).
- You can read a detailed description of the skill you used.
1) Accumulated Stars : You can check the number of stars you obtained through clearing the corresponding stage.
2) Play time : You can earn up to 3 stars when you achieve the play time that meets the conditions.
3) Dimensional Rift POINT : You can check the percentage (%) of the accumulated Dimensional Rift Points through Campaign.
1) Attack Button : In manual battle, touch the attack button to attack the enemy.
2) Skill Button : When touched, the hero's available skills are activated.
3) Dodge Button : If you dodge the enemy's attack, damage received is reduced by 50%.
4) Used Items : Displays the items used for the Campaign.
- Indicates the number of consecutive attacks on the enemy.
1) Tag Setting : You can set the party hero replacement automatically based on the hero's remaining HP.
Tag Set HP Value : 50% / 40% / 30% / 20% / 10% / OFF
2) High Speed Mode : Can be used when the stage has been cleared with 3 stars.
3) Auto-repeat : Atomatically proceed with the campign of the stage based on the settings.
4) Pause : Pauses the game, and you can give up game settings and campaign.
5) Acquired Items : Displays items obtained by destroying logs in the stage.
6) Chat : You can chat with other users connected to the chat channel.
7) Acquired Gold : The gold acquired in the current stage is displayed.