Comment on page
In-game [Hero] Summoning and Strengthen (Upgrade/Evolution/Transcendence) Basic System
The hero's role is divided into Attack, Defense, and Support Types depending on the skills, and each role has its own stats and skills.
1) Hero Role
2) Hero Attributes
You can collect heroes in Campaign or Summon Scrolls, Magic Shop, and Hero Fusion and Combination.
1) Check and select how to summon a hero : You can summon a hero using your Summon Scroll and Ruby.
2) Special / 5★ Confirmation Summon : The gauge is charged every time a Ruby is summoned, and it is applied when a certain number is reached.
- Depending on the summoning method, the [Special / 5★ Confirmation] Summon Gauge will be charged differently.
- Special / 5★ Confirmation Summon Gauge is only charged by Ruby Summon.
- Special Summon is a 4-5 star (★) hero is randomly summoned, and a 5★ Confirmation Summon is randomly summoned from among 5 ★ Heroes.
3) Summon Hero : Summon a Hero using the Summon Scroll and currency consumed for the selected Summoning method.
- You can increase your experience or skill level by using the heroes you have at the Hero Upgrade Hall as materials.
- If the same hero is used as an upgrade material, one of the hero's skills will randomly increase the skill level. However, Skill Lv.UP, Awakening, and Transcended Heroes cannot be used as upgrade materials.
1) Upgrade target hero : The first selected hero is designated as an upgrade target.
2) Select material : Select a hero to use as a material for the specified hero.
3) Check the required materials and try to upgrade
※ When a hero achieves the initial maximum level, the reward is sent to the mailbox, and a mark will be added at the top.
※ The initial maximum level reward is only paid once per hero. (After that, when the duplicate hero achieves the maximum level, the achievement reward is paid according to the star rating.)
If you use the same hero as a material at the Hero Evolution Hall or Upgrade Hall, one of your skills will be boosted by one skill level at random.
- You can increase the hero's star rating, which is the maximum level, at the Hero Evolution Hall.
- Equipment equipped by the evolved hero does not disappear, but be aware that all equipment equipped by the hero that became the material will disappear.
- Hero evolution uses material heroes, attribute soul stone, and trophy. (material heroes can only be used by heroes of the same star rating.)
1) Evolution target hero : Select a hero to evolution. - Hero evolution is possible only for heroes with the maximum level.
2) Material Selection : Select a hero to use as a material for evolution. - Material Heroes can be registered regardless of their level.
3) Check the materials you need and start evolution
※ When evolution is complete, the result and hero information are displayed.
Fusion allows you to randomly get a hero with a higher star rating by putting a material hero into the target hero. However, a hero with a lower grade than the previous star may appear, and all equipment equipped by the hero will disappear.
1) Select the Fusion mode
2) Fusion target hero : Select a hero to fusion. - Hero fusion is possible only for heroes with the maximum level.
3) Select Material : Select a hero to use as a material for fusion. - Material Heroes can be registered regardless of their level.
4) Check the required materials and try to fusion
※ When fusion is completed, you can see the result and the hero information.
- Unlocks potential abilities through the awakening of the hero.
- You can awaken heroes at the Awakening Hall by using Awakening Stones, attribute soul stone to which the hero belongs, and trophy.
- You can't awake heroes below 2★.
1) Select Awakened Hero
2) Check Awakening passive skill : You can check the stats and skills added after awakening.
3) Check the materials you need and start awaken
※ When awakening is completed, the you can see the result and the hero information.
- Break through the maximum ability and level through the transcendence of the hero. (You can't transcendentalize heroes below 2★)
- In Transcendence Mode, you can transcend using transcendental stones, the attribute soul stone to which the hero belongs, and Gold.
- The required quantity of materials used to transcend heroes increases with each level of transcendence.
- Transcendental material heroes are the same 6★ Max Lv. Hero or Transcendence Rabbit is used, and the skill level does not rise when transcending.
- Transcendental Stones can be obtained from The Abyss / Dimensional Door / Dimensional Rift.
1) Select Transcendence Mode
2) Transcendence target hero : Select a hero to transcend.
3) Material selection : Select a hero to use as a material for transcendence.
4) Check the materials you need and start transcend
※ When transcendence is completed, you can see the the result and thge hero information.