Comment on page
Description of the [Arena] system, a 5:5 PVP content in the Challenge Mode
- You can enter by touching [Main Screen > Challenge Mode > Arena].
- When you level up your account to Level 15, you can use the arena.
- The season runs from 00:00 on Monday to 22:30 on Sunday.
- After the settlement time, rewards for each ranking can be received from Season Rewards. (Based on last season ranking)
- A total of 5 hero can enter the arena battle, and [ 2 / 2 / 1 ] enter sequentially every 4 seconds. The battle takes place for 60 seconds after all the deployed heroes enter.
From Sunday 22:30 to Monday 00:00, the arena is not available for ranking calculation and settlement.
1) Arena Admission Ticket : One is consumed when entering the arena, and one is charged every 60 minutes, up to a maximum of 5.
Arena tickets can be additionally purchased using rubies in the shop.
2) Arena Information List
- Overall Ranking : You can check the top ranking among the overall rankings of the Arena. (can be checked up to #100)
- Battle History : You can check the battle results in the Arena.
- Season Rewards : You can check the rankings of the last season. You can also check and receive rewards that can be obtained according to the rankings.
3) Defense Reward : Defense rewards are accumulated when successfully defending against an opponent's attack.
4) Arena Ranking Information : You can check the overall ranking and score, and you can visit to check the hero information of the opposing user.
5) My Arena Information : You can check your record, winning streak, ranking/point, rating, and remaining time of the season.
6) Auto Repeat / Defensive Deck Settings : You can set auto-repeat, and you can set up a defense deck and place heroes to prepare for your opponent's attacks.
7) Preparation for Arena : When you click the button, the target is searched using the Arena ticket and taken to the Battle Preparation screen.
1) Acquired Trophy : You can check the number of trophies accumulated through defense wins.
2) Receive Defense Reward : Touch the button to receive accumulated defense reward.
1) Deployed Heroes : You can check your Heroes and other's Heroes deployed in the Arena.
2) Owned Heroes : You can check the list of my heroes that can be placed. Can be placed/removed upon touch.
3) Sorting Heroes : You can sort your heroes by [Obtained / ★Rating / Combat Power / Attribute].
4) Battle Deck Setup : You can save battle members by selecting your own heroes.
5) Auto Repeat : When activated, the next battle in the Arena starts automatically.
6) Start Arena : Click the button to enter the Arena.
1) Next Summon / Remaining Time : The remaining time and the last battle time of the next summoned hero are displayed.
2) My Hero : You can check the HP and status of your deployed hero.
3) Opponent Hero : You can check the opponent's HP and status.
1) Battle Results
2) Check the result of battle in the Arena
3) Return to the Town / Challenge Mode / Visit the opponent's town / Re-enter
4) Check Damage information for each hero