Comment on page
5. Duel Grounds
Description of the [Duel Grounds] system, a 3:3 PVP content in the Challenge Mode
- You can enter by touching [Main Screen > Challenge Mode > Arena].
- When you level up your account to Level 7, you can use the Duel Grounds.
- The season runs from 00:00 every Monday to 22:00 on Sunday, and the ranking is reset at the end of the season.
- After the settlement time, you can receive the reward items corresponding to each ranking from the Season Rewards.
From 20:00 on every Sunday to 00:00 on Monday, Duel Grounds is not available due to the calculating the ranking.
1) Duel Grounds Admission Ticket : You need one ticket for entering the Duel Grounds, and one is charged every 60 minutes, up to a maximum of 10.
Duel Grounds Tickets can be additionally purchased by using rubies in the shop.
2) Duel Grounds Information List
- Overall Ranking : You can check the top ranking among the overall rankings of the Duel Grounds. (can be checked up to 100 rank)
- Battle History : You can check the battle results in the Duel Grounds.
- Season Rewards : You can check the ranking of the previous season, and you can check and receive rewards according to the ranking.
3) Duel Grounds Ranking Information : You can check the overall ranking and point, and you can use the town visit function.
4) My Duel Grounds Information : You can check my record, winning streak, ranking, point, and remaining time of the duel season.
5) Auto Repeat / Defensive Deck Settings : You can set auto-repeat, and you can set up a defense deck and place heroes to prepare for your opponent's attacks.
6) Preparation for Duel Grounds : When touched, it searches for a target using the Duel Grounds admission ticket and moves to the battle preparation screen.
1) Deployed Heroes : You can check your Heroes and other Heroes deployed in the Duel Grounds.
2) Owned Heroes : You can check the list of my heroes that can be placed. Can be placed/removed upon touch.
3) Sorting Heroes : You can sort your heroes by [Obtained / ★Rating / Combat Power / Attribute].
4) Battle Deck Setup : You can save battle members by selecting your own heroes.
5) Auto Repeat : When activated, the next battle in the Duel Grounds starts automatically.
6) Start Duel Grounds : Touch to enter the Duel Grounds.
1) HP Gauge, Remaining Time : You can check the total health of your opponent and your hero and the remaining time.
2) My Hero : When touched, the camera view changes to the corresponding hero.
3) Opponent Hero : You can check the opponent's HP and status.
1) Battle Results
2) Check the result of battle in the Duel Grounds
3) Return to the Town / Challenge Mode / Visit the opponent's town / Re-enter
4) Check Damage information for each hero